C E McDonald is one of Queensland’s premium general insurance brokers with a growing National Footprint and over 35 years of experience.
Due to extensive growth in our business we have an opportunity to join our Broking Team. The role will see you support a Director and their growing portfolio of Commercial and Motor Dealer clients.
More specifically, your duties will include:
- Work directly for and in association with the Director to manage, service and grow a portfolio of clients by providing professional financial services which are designed to identify and fulfil client needs and objectives.
- Support the development of meaningful relationships with clients
- Promote Austbrokers C E McDonald within the local business community
- Management and maintenance of budget and debtors
- Achieve growth objectives through retention of existing clients and by pursuing new business opportunities.
- Facilitate Premium funding quotes
- Checking Policy schedules
You will receive great support and a first-class environment by joining a high performing and dedicated team.
We expect that you will have experience in insurance in any product suite with a minimum Tier 1 qualification in Insurance Broking (Financial Services). We will highly regard candidates with the willingness to support the growth of retention and new business opportunities. Ideally you will also have excellent communication skills and have a friendly and personable nature.
Salary on offer is negotiable but will include incentive program and staff benefits.
To apply please send your information to email@example.com